<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11216437\x26blogName\x3dAggro+Me\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://aggrome.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://aggrome.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2813804064508799754', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

LFG

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hello and welcome to Aggro Me.

I'll use this initial post to explain why Aggro Me came into being and what you can expect.

Over the last months I have become more and more fascinated with MMORPG's - City of Heroes at first and then Everquest II. Another interest of mine is reading blogs (
Gothamist, ThighsWideShut, Cityrag, and Preshrunk are some favorite camping spots). So naturally I wanted to unite my interests and find a good EQII/general MMORPG blog. This was a lot harder than I thought. I found good news sites such as EQII Stratics and eq2ogaming (more on the interesting affiliation of this site later). I found Kotaku and Joystiq which were fun sites but focused on general gaming. I found Terra Nova which, while fascinating was a little heavy on the economic concepts and doctoral dissertations for a quick read at work. Searching harder, I came across a few great MMORPG bloggers like N3erfed, Kill Ten Rats, and Ole Bald Angus the Monk. However it seemed like these (and some other good MMORPG bloggers you can find in the Links section) were currently into World of Warcraft.

So, with the above blog masters inspiring me, I decided to start my own. As you may guess, it will focus significantly on EQII to the tune of about 40% (I like percentages). The other 60% you ask? Well, you will see 10% on other current MMORPG's, 20% on upcoming MMORPG's, 10% on MMORPG humor and 10% on the nexus between online gaming and the fabled "real life." Of course these percentages are subject to change and actually mean nothing at all.

So, check back often, enjoy and click over to the profile link (/who) for some brief info. All non-spam comments are always welcome. Thanks for playing and, oh, if you don't mind taunting some of these mobs off me before you leave I would appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sussed your site and I never thought that gamming could be so interesting......All of your tips and suggestions are a godsend!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Aggro Me said...

Thanks so much - it is appreciated!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Mr.X said...

Haha - awesome, there are actually other Everquest bloggers. Check my site, I've run it since 2003 even though nobody but me reads it :)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home