Aggro Me: Friday Humor: Sexual Healing
Friday Humor: Sexual Healing
I try to keep this blog relatively clean (I'm not sure why, but I do) and the following jokes are really pretty tame. But if you are easily offended, you might want to skip this post.
I know I said I wasn't going to make any jokes about the upcoming sex-based MMO Spend the Night, but I lied. Van Hemlock and the people in this comments thread on Broken Toys also have some Spend the Night jokes. Following are the top fifteen comments you can expect to overhear in Spend the Night as sex meets MMO lingo:
1. "I'm a heroic mob, baby - group only."
2. "I think he's a botter - no one could be that good!"
3. "She promised she was faithful and then she hits on my alt!"
4. "Be gentle..I'm a noob!"
5. "These guys on dial-up really wear me out - they take forever."
6. "Wow, are those things fabled?"
"They're mythical and they're fabulous."
7. "Honey, would you mind, you know..."
"Sorry that's been nerfed."
8. "Ever since we got married in-game, it seems like she's AFK whenever we're being intimate."
9. "Bring back precasting!"
10. "Can you tone down the AoE stuff?"
11. "He runs out of mana way too fast!"
12. "I feel like she's just using me to rack up DKP."
13. "I think he might be gay. For some reason, every time we're about to well, you know, he yells some guy's name."
"I think it's something like Leeeroy Jenkins!"
14. "It was lag, I swear!"
And, last but not least:
15. "Are you blogging this?"
On the sex humor topic, I have a link to a video of an actual Canadian television commercial for the Nintendo Micro. It's pretty funny.
I also have to link you this cybersex chatlog (thanks Aly). When a chatlog features lines like, "I put on my robe and wizard hat," I know it's going to be good reading.
Finally, I've linked to "A Love Story" by Jeff Freeman before, but I like it so much I'm going to do it again.
Have a safe and sexy weekend.