Aggro Me: Friday Humor: Things I Didn't Do at the Community Summit
Friday Humor: Things I Didn't Do at the Community Summit
Sure, I partied like Estil Verraine (from Supernoob's roleplay game on the forums) at the Community Summit, but I was fairly well behaved. Maybe Blackguard slipped some happy pills into my, uh, "tonics." Here was my original list of things to do at the Community Summit:
Things to Do at the Community Summit
* Check Faarwolf’s old desk for whips, chains and, er, artistic photos.
* Check Smed’s desk for whips, chains and, er, artistic photos.
* Reset every internet browser at SOE so that Aggro Me is the home page.
* Get the spell guy drunk and make him change the recast time on Ice Comet to .5 seconds.
* Print up and wear a fake nametag that said "Brad McQuaid."
* Throw the servers for the Station Exchange into the lion cage at the San Diego Zoo.
* Make the rival guild leaders cede supreme power to me over a game of Tiddlywinks.
* Move the vast majority of the official forums to the Glass House.
* Convince SOE to buy Mourning just so I can make fun of them for it.
* Print up fake memos from Smed to all the EQII devs telling them they are now assigned solely to Matrix Online.
* Accuse SOE of stealing all their ideas from the brilliant minds at the Vanguard Forums ( Krones does a hilarious job of detailing just how idiotic this accusation by a Vanboi poster was).
* Change the dialogue on the tradeskill NPC on the IoR tutorial to say, “Are you sure you want to be a crafter? Working in a salt mine would be more fun...”
Because I usually like to have a link for you, I have a link to a WoW movie I enjoyed called "Got Sheep." Now, I know what you're thinking, but instead of going for the obvious sheep sex joke, this video goes for a more subtle, nonsensical type of humor like having a sheep play musical chairs. The brightness levels are terrible but the music is great. I fully admit I stole this link from mmodig, but I am at least hosting it on my own bandwidth (for now) because I didn't want to sap his bandwidth. It's available here.
In the same post at mmodig I stole this link from, there's also a link to the "World of Warcraft is a Feeling" video from Pure Pwnage which is worth checking out for a good laugh.