<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11216437\x26blogName\x3dAggro+Me\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://aggrome.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://aggrome.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2813804064508799754', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Equinox

You may have already heard about the upcoming release of Equinox: the Official EQII Magazine. You may even have heard that pre-orders grant you a Rise of Kunark beta invite.

But much more importantly, did you know that Equinox contains a never before seen Aggro Me humor column? Yes, the aptly named and completely honest column, "I Am Better Than You," penned by none other than yours truly, will appear in the premier issue.

While I don't know any more than you do about how the magazine will turn out, there are some promising signs. The company producing it did the official Eve magazine which was great. There's also a column from Cyanbane of EQ2Daily fame and I really enjoy his writing. And did I mention an Aggro Me column? Be sure to check it out.

Note for the record that I received no money or other compensation for this article and I dealt only with the publisher, not SOE. I have no vested interest and it will certainly not bias me one way or the other in my blog writing. I just thought it would be fun to see an Aggro Me piece in print. Hope you enjoy it!

8 Comments:

Anonymous downsj said...

Yeah, I wanted to order it, but then I noticed the $6 shipping charges on a $13 magazine. No way was I going to spend $20 on a 60ish page magazine.

11:40 AM  
Blogger cyan said...

Aggro, you didn't get any compensation? Shit, it took 3 long months of negotiation for my article but lets just say I am sitting pretty with 7 figures down here on my newly purchased island (I call it Karana) about 3 miles off St. Martin.

I'll drink one for you man.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Karnatos said...

I'm too poor to afford it... cyan, can you buy me a subscription plz?

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article was fine, but the magazine as a whole was a big waste of money. Poorly written, poorly designed, nothing useful in it at all. Blah.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Cyndre said...

Aggro Me: Transcending the Interwebs since 2007!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Karnatos said...

I was hoping to hear the magazine was a hit, Mr. Anonymous... I hoped that for once SOE could put together some tertiary content that was apealing to its EQ2 customer base.

It's still cool for Aggro and Cyan to be published in a printed magazine though... so kudos to the two of them. I'm going to see if I cannot find someone I know that bought a copy and get a read.

Hey Aggro/Cyan - have any extras? ;)

10:14 AM  
Blogger ㊣美樂蒂melody咩咩㊣ said...

海綿寶寶小遊戲,視訊美女,海綿寶寶,微整型美容,笑話大全,酒店經紀,微整型,星座運勢,曼雪兒免費小說,十二星座,視訊聊天室,星座配對,愛情配對,酒店經紀,愛情運勢,視訊聊天,情色文學,瘦小腹,瘦腿,瘦身餐,酒店經紀,笑話,網頁設計,網站設計,酒店兼職,ktv酒店,酒店兼職,兼差打工,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店小姐,ktv酒店,兼差打工,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店小姐,ktv酒店,酒店兼職,兼差打工,酒店上班,酒店小姐,酒店公關,ktv酒店,酒店兼職,兼差打工,酒店上班,酒店小姐,ktv酒店,酒店兼職,兼差打工,酒店上班,酒店小姐,酒店公關,異性緣,髮型,髮型圖片,WatchShow.TV-情色視訊聊天室,髮型圖片,情色文學,曼雪兒免費小說,小說頻道

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are ed hardy shirts
,pretty ed hardy shirt for men,

ed hardy womens in the ed hardy online store

designed by ed hardy ,
many cheap ed hardy shirt ,glasses,caps,trouers ed hardy shirts on sale ,

You can go to edhardyshirts.com to have a look ,you may find one of ed hardy clothing fit for you
Top qualitymen's jacket,
These cheap jacket are on sale now,you can find
north face jackets inmage on our web
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirtsbuberry polo shirts

Authentic chaussure puma
chaussure sport
And chaussure nike shoes
Come here to have a look of our Wholesale Jeans
Many fashionMens Jeans ,eye-catching
Womens Jeans ,and special out standing
Blue Jeans ,you can spend less money on our
Discount Jeans but gain really fine jeans, absolutely a great bargain.
http://www.weddingdressseason.com

http://CLOTHES-WHOLESALE.US

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home